Thursday, January 21, 2010

WTF?!::Baby Blue of Pretty Ricky Denies Knockin' Up Tisha Campbell-Martin's Sister


So looks like Baby Blue, whose government name is Diamond Smith (I'm not going to comment on his real name) has gone and got a girl pregnant. The sad part is that he doesn't want anything to do with it.

Duane Martin, of All of Us, wrote a letter putting Blue on blast about his negligence. Apparently, Smith has been dating his wife's (Tisha Campbell-Martin) 25 year old sister, Tiara for the last 5 years and now she's 5 months pregnant.

Peep what Duane had to say bout all this:

"…One thing lead to another and now she’s five months pregnant by him. I spoke to Blue in October and I would never imagine him being the way he is. He doesn’t call back, he doesn’t check on her and he’s also ignoring her phone calls. She and the family are really hurt by this.

I’m a father, so if I have to blast him to make him become a father, then I will do just that. Tisha has five sisters and one brother and she cares for them very much, so to hear that her sister wants to abort the baby because she feels like she made a mistake hurts Tisha. When you mess with my wife or my family then I become upset, especially when I tried to reach out to him in the beginning, instead of taking it to the next level.

[Tiara] doesn’t need any money

from him. She just needs a father for her child and I know any woman can relate to that.

…I want women to watch who they sleep with because it can become a nightmare. My sister-in-law is in a deep state of depression because of all of this…source

0 comments: