Tuesday, October 6, 2009

NFL investigating Browns' Edwards



Looks like there's a battle brewing over who's the top dog in the city of Cleveland, Ohio.  Cleveland Browns receiver Braylon Edwards allegedly punched promoter Edward Givens, friend of Cleveland Cavalier LeBron James, early Monday morning outside a Cleveland night club.

Apparently there's some animosity between Braylon and LeBron, with Braylon coming off as being jealous of the more popular and successful Lebron.  A quote from LeBron reads,
"I've never crossed paths with Braylon before, but it seems like there's a little jealousy going on with Braylon and me and my friends. I have no idea why.  I've never said anything to Braylon at all. But for him to do that is very childish. My friend is 130 pounds. Seriously. It's like hitting one of my kids. It doesn't make sense."  
Maybe Braylon should concentrate more on catching passes rather than knocking suckas out.


READ THE FULL STORY HERE

0 comments: