Saturday, July 10, 2010

Jay-Z DENIES Illuminati Affiliation


Everybody and their Momma has been raising eyebrows bout the new 'members' of the Satanic Illuminati clan lately. Jay being one of the biggest gossip targets decided to combat the outrageous allegations in his verse on Rick Ross's new track Free Mason (CLICK HERE TO LISTEN).

"N***as couldn't do nothing with me, they put the devil on me/I would have preferred n***as squeeze the metal on me/Rumors of Lucifer, I don't know who to trust/ The whole world wants my demise, turn the music up/If y'all n***as fear me, just say y'all fear me/F**k all these fairy tales/ Go to hell, this is God engineering/ ... I said I was amazing/ Not that I'm a Mason .../ I'm on my third six, but a devil I'm not...

AND WHAT?!!

DOWNLOAD: Rick Ross – Free Mason ft. Jay-Z & John Legend (Prod. The Inkredibles) [CDQ] (MP3)

0 comments: